Summer 2023 Internships
Gain valuable museum experience and work closely with professional staff by interning at the Lee-Fendall House Museum next Summer! We offer internships in the following areas:
Museum education interns assist with developing and implementing various education projects, with a specific focus on leading and developing educational tours. Tasks include researching, writing, and implementing programming for children, student groups, families, and adults. This internship opportunity is ideal for anyone interested in a career in museums and education.
- 24 hours per week (schedule is flexible)
- Work must be done in person at the museum on days the museum is open to the public (Wednesday through Sunday)
- A three month internship with anticipated dates running from May through August 2023 (dates are flexible)
- Free on-site parking is available as well as close proximity to public transport
- Must be a currently enrolled student or recent graduate of a museum studies, public history, or related program.
- Must possess strong research, writing, and communication skills.
- Prior museum experience is preferred but not required.
The current application deadline for Summer internships is April 25, 2023. These internships are unpaid, but college credit can be arranged. To apply, send an email to Dina Webber, Program Manager, at email@example.com and include the following information:
– Cover Letter
– Contact information of professor or advisor overseeing the internship (if seeking college credit)