The Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden receives NO public funding or tax revenue. It is through the generous donations of our supporters that we can continue to offer educational programs and exhibits and fulfill our mission to preserve and interpret the Lee-Fendall House Museum and its history. Help us remain an educational resource for the Alexandria community by supporting the museum through a tax-deductible donation.
Your donation supports:
- Stabilization of historic resources, including house restoration and collections care
- Acquisition of new objects for the museum collection
- Educational programming and school events
- Planning and installation of exhibits
- Care and maintenance of the historic gardens
Or mail your check to:
Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden
614 Oronoco St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
The Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden and Virginia Trust for Historic Preservation is a registered charitable organization within the Commonwealth of Virginia. A financial statement is available upon written request from the Office of Consumer Affairs.